OPEN POSITION – MONTESSORI SECONDARY’S TEACHER (12 to 18 years old)Valencia, Spain
Imagine Montessori School, located in Valencia is looking for KS3 teacher with focus on Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry to join along the first semester of 2021.
Imagine is a reference Montessori School in Spain, successfully delivering the British National Curriculum from 20 months to 18 years old. In its 5 years history the School has been consistently rated as good or outstanding, blending the British Curriculum with the Montessori pedagogy. With +210 students up to Y7 during the current 2020/2021 school-year, the school continues its organic grow yearly basis.
Native English speaker, the candidate is expected to be assertive, positive and organized. The candidate will also bring passion for education and a creative and practical approach on his/her lessons.
Essential Requirements: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS); Current/ recent experience of teaching KS3. Successful record of planning and delivering engaging learning activities; Knowledge of the British Curriculum.
The School can offer:
- Full time position with a generous salary above the Spanish nationally agreed levels and opportunity for career progression.
- Support with relocation including registering the candidate with social security and health services, finding accommodation etc.
- Well-equipped classrooms and laboratories with the technology and resources to teach successfully.
- Schools consistently rated as good or outstanding.
- A supportive, positive and happy school environment with an enthusiastic and vocational team.
- Supportive and collaborative leadership team that fosters professional development.
- Spanish Language Development Program.
- A great location in the vibrant city of Valencia, 15 minutes away from the beach and also mountains. Excellent travel connections by flight, train or road.
Imagine Montessori School is a growing school with the vision of spreading Montessori methodology through a relevant number of children by contributing to their natural deployment, involving families and the community into this process. English is the primary language of the School (Certified by British Council) with students ranging from 2 to 18-year-old. We already have a wonderful team of Montessori Children’s House and Lower Elementary guides.
Please, fill-in the form below to apply for this position. Applications will be reviewed and suitable candidates contacted in due course.
Valencia key information: http://www.visitvalencia.com/en/home