OPEN POSITION – SCHOOL SECRETARY
We believe that the role of a school should be to accompany the children in their innate curiosity, respecting each child’s pace of learning as well as their likes and choices. We also believe children should be allowed to develop their creativity and explore what they have around them in order to discover that learning, finding difficulties and solving these on their own is a source of great satisfaction.
We identify ourselves with the Montessori Pedagogy because, besides being present in every continent for over 100 years (with over 20,000 schools around the world and 4,500 only in the USA), its philosophical-scientific basis and methodology is centred on the development of the child’s cognitive, emotional and social abilities. We consider these to be key, equally relevant aspects.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for the heartbeat of our school, a new team member who is able to create a well organized space that runs smoothly.
Requirements for this role:
- love Montessori pedagogy. Your passion is child’s talent development, so is families’ accompaniment and their pleasure.
- have previously managed calls and mails, greeted students and parents, monitored appointments and directed inquiries to the appropriate member of the school staff
- had the opportunity to maintain student attendance daily, prepare state attendance report and absence letters to parents
- able to maintain all student records and orient new students and their parents
- have experience processing student enrollment and withdrawals
- are action oriented, creative, details lover and customer focused. You are an attentive listener and curiosity helps you to always find new and fresh ideas. Autonomy is your ideal environment and you desire to excel makes you a decision making person
- think out of the box and challenge the status quo for continuous improvement
- speak and write a very good both Spanish and English
What do we offer …
- Being part of an enthusiastic, vocational and wonderful team
- Full time position with attractive compensation package based on experience and a benefits package included
- Supportive and collaborative leadership that fosters professional and personal growth
- A great location in the amazing city of Valencia (Mediterranean seaside) with excellent travel connections
Please, fill in the form below to submit your candidature. Applications will be reviewed and suitable candidates contacted in due course.
Valencia key information: http://www.visitvalencia.com/en/home