From June 28th to July 30th
“The child, making use of all that he finds around him, shapes himself for the future.” – Maria Montessori
Our summer program is based on the Montessori principles of independence, cultural sensibility and hands-on learning. Our summer program begins with a deep respect for each child as an individual.
Every part of our Summer Camp is carefully planned by our Montessori-trained guides and teaching assistants to include a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities to educate and inspire interest in learning and the exploration of the environment through sensorial, science, art, tech activities, global awareness, and most of all…to have FUN!
Daily activities may include music, movement, gardening, games, arts & crafts, and time in nature. A morning snack time is set aside, with lunch at approximately 12:30-1:00 pm, and another light snack in the afternoon before dismissal for the day.
Our Early-Bird service is offered (8 am – 9 am) at an additional cost per week (please refer to our Fees Section for price information). The need of using this service will need to be communicated at the time of registration.
We will follow our COVID protocol with taking the temperature and disinfecting shoes at the entrance to the school and the use of a mask for campers over 6 years old. Small groups will be kept to maintain physical distance between campers and teachers.
Our campers (*)
We welcome children between 3 and 12 (*) years of age. Many Montessori students attend, but Montessori experience is not required.
(*) Students enrolled at Imagine in the 2021/22 academic year will be able to attend in June after 20 months.
Join us for indoor/outdoor games and activities. We will play everyone’s favorites. This includes water games, cooking, yoga, multi-sports, experiments, and handcrafts.
CAMPERS FROM 3-5 YEARS OLD
Current Imagine students and those enrolled for next school year may attend as young as 20-months old. 2-4 years-old students may take a nap after lunch.
CAMPERS FROM 6-12 YEARS OLD
Camping Nights at Imagine Forest (we will communicate the detailed information in the upcoming weeks).
Early bird service: 20€/week o 60€/5 weeks
Sibling discounts – only applicable to Summer Camp programme
– 10% discount – 2nd child
– 25% discount – 3rd child
– 50% discount – 4th child
The Summer Camp fee includes:
– Summer programme with Montessori-trained teachers/assistants
– Lunch and two snacks following our proximity and organic principles (please refer to our Food Principles)
– All materials
– For internal campers, the receipt for the Summer Camp will be issued on July 5th.
– For external campers 50% deposit of the total amount is due by May 31st. Payment in full is due by June 23.
The payment will be done via bank transfer to Imagine’s bank account ES97 2100 3983 6902 0009 0630 (CAIXABANK; TITULAR ZUBI EDUCATION, S.L.) specifying 2021 Summer Camp and the child’s name. Money transfer receipt needs to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Registrations are not guaranteed without deposit. Cancellations made two weeks or more prior to June 28th will receive a full refund, less a €25 administrative fee.
– No refunds will be issued for cancellations later than that.
– Children absent from camp will not be entitled to a refund.
– Children who use the Early-Bird service will be billed for the week (€20/week) regardless of the number of days that they use the service that week.