OPEN POSITION – MONTESSORI INFANT COMMUNITY TEACHER (0 to 3 years old)
Imagine Montessori School, located in Valencia, is looking to hire a certified Montessori Guide for a Infant community class (0 to 3 years old). Candidate is expected to be enthusiastic, warm, creative, caring, positive and poised, with ability to work as part of a dynamic team. Native or fluent in English, the candidate should also be committed to María Montessori principles.
Requirements for this role:
- Montessori guide certification
- 1-2 years’ experience as Montessori guide
- Bachelor in Education (Bachelor of Education (BoEd), Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE), Graduate Teacher Programme (GTP), “Magisterio” or UK Level 4 to 6 equivalent)
- Be fluent in English
- Be a EU-citizen or have a valid work-permit
Imagine Montessori School is a growing school with the vision of spreading Montessori methodology through a relevant number of children by contributing to their natural deployment, involving families and the community into this process. English is the primary language of the School (Certified by British Council) with students ranging from 2 to 18-year-old. We already have a wonderful team of Montessori Children’s House and Lower Elementary guides.
- Being part of an enthusiastic, vocational and wonderful team.
- Working with families committed to the Montessori Method.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Brand new centre, with prepared environment with complete and brand new set of Montessori material.
- Full time position with attractive salary based on experience and a benefits package included.
- Supportive and collaborative leadership that fosters professional and personal growth.
- A great location in the amazing city of Valencia (Mediterranean seaside) with excellent travel connections.
Please, fill in the form below to submit your candidature. Applications will be reviewed and suitable candidates contacted in due course.
Valencia key information: http://www.visitvalencia.com/en/home