Who hasn’t dreamed at some time to glide through the streets at full speed on inline skates? If you want to learn to master your skates and feel the freedom that this sport gives you, this is your chance. Inline skating is one of the most complete sports that exist, with a low impact on the joints and helps develop motor coordination, balance and reaction. It is also a sport that provides many psychological benefits to be performed in open spaces and promotes self-confidence.
Helps concentration by the need to coordinate body movements helping to develop psychomotor skills, sense of balance, stability and musculature, especially in the joints and legs.
Jesús Caravaca, father of Bastián and Bruno and passionate about skating since he tried it 25 years ago. He has developed his professional career around it. As an athlete, he skated for several brands at semi-professional level, participating in competitions at European level. His sporting career was stopped by a knee injury, which did not prevent him from continuing skating, but he did compete. He has worked for different companies carrying out marketing campaigns and directing sales strategies, as well as building the best skateparks. He trained with the Valencian Skating Federation to become a Level 1 skating coach and has worked in parallel giving skating lessons in schools and, for the last 3 years, through the skating club he founded Valencia Royals.
- Ages: 3-6 years old (Children House) and 6-12 years old (Primary).
- Timetables: Thursday from 16:30-17:30, from 3-6 years old (Ciudad Deportiva de Paterna), and Wednesday, from 17-18h, from 6-12 years old (Ciudad Deportiva de Paterna)
- Needs: sportswear, skates, knee pads
- Location: Ciudad Deportiva de Paterna
- Price Internal-External: 43€/month – 52€/month