Enrichment Program – Enrolment conditions and payment policy
ENROLMENT CONDITIONS and PAYMENT POLICY
Enrolment: open from 26th/July/2022
- Internal children:
- Open period for enrolment in our Enrichment Program, by filling in this INTERNAL FORM for each participant.
- External children:
- Open period for enrolment in our Enrichment Program, by filling in this EXTERNAL FORM for each participant.
- Important: The first month’s payment must be paid in advance and proof of payment must be attached to the form before the trial class.
- We will hold an “open door” class where students will be able to participate in a class to see if they like the activity.
- For internal students, this class will be free of charge in case they do not go ahead with the activity.
- For external students, the class will cost a quarter of the monthly cost.
- Once the trial day has taken place:
- If the child does no t want o continue, you will have to inform us within a maximum of 3 days by filling in this UNSUBSCRIBE FORM.
- If we do not receive any cancellation from you, we will understand that the child continues with the activity and therefore we will formalise their termly registration.
Confirmation and waiting list:
- Places on the activities are limited.
- Places will be allocated in strict order of enrolment in the current course* and we will send you a confirmation message.
- *Except for the activity “Piano: individual lessons” which is based on the places allocated last year and the waiting list which started in the academic year 2021/2022.
- In the event that there are more registrations than places available, we will create a waiting list and allocate in order of registration and when a place becomes available in the future we will contact you.
- Our monthly prices are published on the website.
- The trimesters are divided as follows:
- The first term includes classes in September, October, November and December.
- The second term includes classes in January, February and March.
- The third term includes classes in April, May and June.
- The price of activities, like the school’s tuition fees, is calculated on an annual basis and is divided evenly on a monthly basis, irrespective of the number of school days in each month or the number of days attended.
- Invoicing for the activities will be done by complete trimesters.
- For those starting later than the beginning of the term, the price will be proportional to the number of months that they participate.
- For internal children:
- Payment will be made by debit or direct debit during the first five (5) days of each term (or at the start of the activity).
- For external students:
- The first month’s fees must be paid in advance and proof of payment must be attached to the form before the trial lesson.
- If you wish to continue, the remaining months of the trimester must be paid for and proof of payment must be attached to the registration form.
- If you do not continue after the trial class, you must inform us within a maximum of 3 days by filling in this UNSUBSCRIBE FORM and we will refund 3/4 of the monthly fee for the trial class.
- In the event of another person coming to collect the children, notice must be given by calling the school before 12:00 pm on the same day.
Cancellations, day offs and holidays
- In case of cancellations or absences, there will be no refund as the activities are contracted on a termly basis.
- Cancellations and modifications can be made with a notification period of fifteen (15) days before the end of the term (or possible extended period indicated by Imagine Montessori School) by notifying us via the following UNSUBSCRIBE FORM. Otherwise, if we do not receive any cancellation from you, we will understand that the child continues with the activity and therefore we will formalize his/her enrolment for the trimester.
- There will be no activities on public holidays and during school holidays.