Easter Camp – Enrolment conditions and payment policy
ENROLMENT CONDITIONS and PAYMENT POLICY
Subscription and deadlines:
- Easter Camp is subject to a sufficient number of registrations being reached.
- Subscription: You can register until 31th/March/2023 by filling this form.
- Easter Camp Confirmation: We will inform you on 3rd/April/2023.
- Cancellations: See detailed charges in “Cancellations or absences”.
- The full week will be charged regardless of the number of sessions the children attended.
- Absences due to illness, travel or class confinement are non-refundable.
- Internal campers will be charged by debit on April 5th.
Cancellations or absences
- Cancellations received up to 31st of march will not incur any charge.
- Cancellations received from 3rd to 4th of April will incur an administrative charge of 25% of the booked programme.
- In case of cancellation (from 5th April onwards when the Easter Camp is confirmed) or absence, there will be no full or partial refund.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- The availability of the bus service (and its price) will depend on the number of students who require it (and the feasibility of the routes, according to locations).
- We will inform you of the availability of the service and available routes on the Easter Camp Confirmation date.
- The early bird service will depend on the number of students who show interest during the subscription registration.
- We will inform you about the availability of the service on the Easter Camp Confirmation date.
- Easter Camp is intended to be a full programme and we recommend that campers attend it entirely.
- Imagine Montessori School reserves the right to admit single-day places, which will be communicated to applicants.