OPEN POSITION – Community Care and Admissions Lead
Imagine Montessori School, located in Valencia, is a unique and innovative school with a tireless focus on nurturing talents for a better world. Our main focus is to identify and promote the talents each child is born with and developing children’s eagerness to learn and develop their entrepreneurial mindset and social-emotional skills.
The Community Care and Admissions Lead is a valuable member and a key role in our team. He/She will be the energy and smile of our families, helping Imagine Montessori School grow and care for its community. He/she will communicate and advocate, internally and externally, our mission and values, enriching families’ lives with events, experiences and tender relationships.
- Community building: Generate, in coordination with our pedagogical team, initiatives to promote our philosophy among internal and external families.
- Communication: Effectively communicate pedagogical and community initiatives on a weekly basis in social media.
- Admissions: lead the admissions experience for families and children.
- Develop innovative communication strategies and enrolment plans in coordination with senior management to attract and enrol new students.
- Periodically update short and long-term admissions goals as well as creating and executing an action plan to cope with it. . Effectively communicate school educational philosophy; develop and maintain Lead Management systems (CRM); develop and maintain contact with these referral sources; and respond to email and telephone inquiries.
- Conduct tours on a flexible schedule for prospective families, and other visitors; communicate with School Director, Academic Coordinators, Secretaries, and other team members to coordinate Open Doors, family tours and interviews, prospective children’s visits to school and special events for prospects, new families and our school community.
- Complete, review, and obtain admissions documentation accurately and completely in accordance with school policies and procedures; oversee, monitor and expedite the admissions process with Academic Coordinators, Lead Teachers and Secretaries (group portraits, email announcement, database, etc).
- Assess data and make recommendations to improve the community experience and their satisfaction.
- Develop and facilitate relationships within our community to assist in supporting our programs and services as well as guarantee student and families’ satisfaction.
- Cultivate our Social Media channels with enriching contents that inspire the readers and promote a more conscious education.
- Perform special assignments, projects, and other administrative duties as required.
Our ideal candidate’s skills:
- High proficiency in speaking, understanding and creating communication materials in English and Spanish as well as be able to communicate fluently with families, prospects and internal stakeholders;
- Passion for conscious education (Montessori would be a plus), communication and social media. Passion and experience in the area of marketing and photography would be a plus too.
- Vitality, joviality and a shimmering smile is surely what we are visualizing;
- Strong sense of diplomacy and demonstrated success in developing strong collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Eagerness to think out of the box and run the extra mile to create wonderful experiences for our families and community;
- Creativity and love for detail; the two main ingredients that transform and event in an emotion;
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines by maintaining a high level of organization;
- Experience with data analysis, interpretation, and reporting related to admissions and customer satisfaction.
- A competitive benefit package.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and vocational team willing to innovate the fascinating world of education;
- Working with a great community committed to nurturing talents for a better world;
- Supportive and collaborative leadership that fosters professional and personal growth;
- Brand new, sustainable and naturalistic centre and a great location in the amazing city of Valencia (Mediterranean seaside).